Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Life as a Realtor

Hi Guys! Hope you had a great Christmas. My wife and I just hung out at the house and watched movies and ate. I should have my closing today, I'm just waiting to hear from my lender about docs. I will soon have another listing to tell you about.

I will leave you with today's quotes and some stats on the market.

Till next time...

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."
-- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you
stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and
better tools will be found as you go along."
-- Napoleon Hill, Writer

"Do what is right, not what you think the high headquarters wants or
what you think will make you look good."
-- Norman Schwarzkopf, General

"In a decisive set, confidence is the difference."
-- Chris Evert, Tennis Champion

"Every man dies. Not every man lives. The only limits to the
possibilities in your life tomorrow are the "buts" you use today."
-- Les Brown, Bandleader

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
-- Leo Tolstoy, Author

"Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve."
-- Leonardo da Vinci, Artist

"It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where
you are going."
-- Brian Tracy, Author



The Top 10 best performing housing markets, according to Forbes magazine


* Salt Lake City - median home sales price: $246,700; Percent
change: 14.1 percent
* Charlotte, N.C. - $220,000, 11 percent
* San Jose, Calif. - $852,500, 9.4 percent
* San Francisco - $825,400, 8.6 percent
* Raleigh, N.C. - $229,500, 7.5 percent
* Austin - $188,200, 7.2 percent
* Pittsburgh - $127,700, 6.1 percent
* Seattle - $394,700, 6 percent
* San Antonio - $154,700, 5.7 percent
* Portland, Ore. - $299,700, 5.2 percent

Source: Forbes, Matt Woolsey (11/21/07)

No comments: