Monday, March 3, 2008

My Life as a Realtor

How busy can you be? We will have 3 closings this week alone! It is amazing how quickly things come together when you work. I have been sending out Mail, Email and calling. I have a great big goal and I need everyone help in achieving it. ARE YOU WITH ME???

We will close $160k tomorrow and $180k Fri or Mon. I need two more this month to help with my goals. Last month I was one of 4 top producers in my office with 2 closed. This month I want to be #1 with 5 closed. Can you help me? Yes You Can!!

I will let you know who it all works out! More later on our quest to $50 Mill!

Here is something I received from Keller Williams International

It’s time to get potential home-owners to go ahead and buy in this so-called “buyers' market”. While today’s market plays to their advantage, buyers, who should be swooping in to make the most of reduced housing costs and favorable interest rates, are sitting by, waiting. When the market turns, today’s bargains will be yesterday’s missed opportunities.

This is Real! Let me know If I can help anyone you know out!


"One of the virtues of being very young is that you don't let the facts
get in the way of your imagination. "
-- Sam Levenson, humorist

"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented
individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. "
-- Stephen King, author

"Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear,
wherever they might be."
-- Lakshmi Mittal, CEO of Arcelor Mittal


"If you are not moving closer to what you want in sales (or in life),
you probably aren't doing enough asking."
-- Jack Canfield, Inspirational Self Help Author and Success Coach

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.Life is
either a daring adventure or nothing. "
-- Helen Keller, lecturer

"An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of
life."
-- Jim Rohn, Motivational Speaker

"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."
-- Zig Ziglar, Author

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently."
-- Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company

"I enjoy every opportunity and live every moment. And that is why I have
no regrets. It's when you are not scared of losing that you win
everything."
-- Shailendra Singh, Vice President, Sequoia Capital

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
-- John Wooden, Basketball Hall of Famer

"Opportunities are not offered. They must be wrested and worked for. And
this calls for perseverance..and courage. "
-- Indira Gandhi, Indian prime minister

No comments: