Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Daily Quotes!

Quotes.

I will try to get you these out daily. Sometimes there my be only one

"No matter how bad someone has it, there are others who have it worse.
Remembering that makes life a lot easier and allows you to take pleasure
in the blessings you have been given."
-- Lou Holtz

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your
hunger, but won't taste good."
-- Joe Paterno, Football Coach

"True grit is making a decision and standing by it, doing what must be
done."
-- John Wayne


"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it."
-- Jonathan Winters, Comedian


"Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out."
-- Robert Collier

"I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I
became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I
grew in all my difficulties."
-- J.C. Penney, businessman and Mason

"A man can get discouraged many times, but he is not a failure until he
begins to blame somebody else and stops trying."
-- John Burroughs, Writer

"Choice, not chance, determines human destiny."
-- Robert W. Ellis

"Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts.
This is the secret to success."
-- Swami Sivananda, Yoga Guru

"To get the full value of a joy, you must have somebody to divide it
with."
-- Mark Twain, Writer

No comments: