Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aug Newsletter

Can you believe it’s already August? Summers almost over and it seems like it just started. Soon everyone will be starting back to school and the memories of your summer will be pictures! Now imagine yourself hanging these pictures on the walls of your new home and making that move before winter hits!



You can search the active listings in Utah by going to www.bettshomes.com and setting up a profile! If you are at all interested in finding what your home may be worth in today’s market, feel free to call me and we can set up a private, no obligation, appointment to find out what is going on in your neighborhood!



I also have the 2nd quarter stats for Utah by zip and county in excel. If you would like a copy of this, please respond or call me, and I will send it right out!



Don’t forget for the rest of this year, if you buy or sell a home with me, I will supply you with a $400.00 Home warranty through Old Republic Home Protection! This is for you, your friends, your family, coworkers and anyone that asks for it during our meeting!



Let me know if I can help!



Enjoy the Newsletter!



Truly,

Brian E. Betts

All "Betts" on Brian! The Only Realtor You Want!

Keller Williams Utah Realtors

435-513-0973

betts@kw.com

www.brianebetts.com

No comments: