Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct Newsletter

Oct Newsletter

Leaves are changing. The air is supposed to start getting cooler, home prices are low and rates are even lower (Below 4.25%)! It looks like nation wide home prices are 26% below what they were last year at this time! Let me ask you a question, and be honest, If you found out that the car you were looking at one year ago was 26% lower from what it was then, is now, wouldn’t you buy it? That’s what people are doing now, they are buying! In the last 30 days in just the County of Salt Lake 613 properties were sold! That is 613 people that sold their home and 613 buyers that bought homes! That is 1226 sides! What that means to me is that homes are selling and people are buying!



Only 1 out of 5 homes that sold were in distress of some kind, being a foreclosure or short sale. 4 out of 5 were people like you and me that just wanted to move and did! Remember, it is never as bad as the media makes it sound! Here is an interesting fact. Lenders started Foreclosure Proceedings on about 2.8 million homes last year, but the number or actual foreclosure sales was about 953,000! As Public Enemy states, “Don’t Believe the Hype”!



Please let me know if I can help you, your friends or family, anyone in your neighborhood or work that could use my knowledge and expertise!



I am an expert at getting homes sold, and as one of my buyer clients said just the other day, “A Bulldog” when it comes to helping you buy a home! Do the right thing and call me if you need anything!



You can also go to www.bettshomes.com and search out ALL the active listings in Utah 24/7! Call me and we can go look at these homes in person!



I am here to serve you! Enjoy the Newsletter!



Truly,

Brian E. Betts

All "Betts" on Brian! The Only Realtor You Want!

Keller Williams Utah Realtors

435-513-0973

betts@kw.com

www.brianebetts.com

No comments: