Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Newsletter and Reminder-Brian Betts

Wow! It is almost time for the Holliday season! Can you believe it?

I hope you had more treats the tricks on Halloween. I ate way to much candy as usual!

Don’t forget to “Fall back” 1 hour on November 7th this year!

My 1st born Brian E. Betts II “Deuce” will be 1 on Nov. 23! I can’t believe he is already 1! Time just fly’s to fast now!

As far as Real Estate, 634 homes Sold in the Salt Lake Valley in October. Rates are still low and so are home prices! Don’t forget you can still get the 1 Year Home Warranty for free from me is you buy or sell a home with me until the end of the year! You can start your search at www.bettshomes.com and search out ALL the active listings in Utah 24/7! Call me and we can go look at these homes in person!

Thank you for all your referrals of your friends and family that you trust me with. It’ is because of you that I am able to stay in business.

Remember to Use www.bettshomes.com to search out the active listings in Utah, or you can go to www.brianebetts.com for a Wealth of Information!

Food For Thought! When I came into the Real Estate World in the Beginning of 2006 there were almost 13,000 Realtors in Business in the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, now there are about 5,000! That should let you know what’s going on! To let you know as well, I’m not going anywhere! I will still be in business for the foreseeable future and will be able to service you for years to come.

All "Betts" on Brian! The Only Realtor you want!

No comments: