Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring Is approaching!



Spring Is approaching!

I wanted to give you a chance to beat all your competition and list sooner than everyone else! I know you’ve heard, and I’m sure you have said it yourself, “I want to List my Home in the Spring.” that is what EVERONE is saying and this is why you should List Your Home NOW! Don’t be lost in the shuffle! Don’t be drowned out with all the new listings in the spring. List your home TODAY! The buyers are out there and they are serious!



In the last 30 days, in Salt Lake County, Homes and Condos, 521 Sold, 527 Went Under Contract with a buyer and 1097 Homes went Active! That looks like to me that 1 out of every 2 homes that went on the Market in the last 30 days are selling! Come spring that Active number will go up A LOT!



Don’t be lost in the Rush! Call today for a FREE, No Obligation, Market Analysis! You can also go to www.brianebetts.com and fill out a form! See what your home will sell for in Today’s Market!



At Least you will know!



Truly,

Brian E. Betts

All "Betts" on Brian! The Only Realtor You Want!
Keller Williams Utah Realtors

435-513-0973

betts@kw.com

www.brianebetts.com

No comments: