Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Quotes April 11, 2011!

Daily Quotes April 11, 2011!

"If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence."
-- Richard DeVos, Amway Co-founder

"As for worrying about what other people might think - forget it. They aren't concerned about you. They're too busy worrying about what you and other people think of them."
-- Michael le Boeuf

"Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad... when the business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at their lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner."
-- Walt Disney, producer

"You can't do it unless you can imagine it."
-- George Lucas, director

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks other have thrown at him."
-- David Brinkley, newscaster

All "Betts" on Brian! The Only Realtor you Want!

No comments: